01 OEM Products
Please click a question to see the answer.
- Please advice in what case VCCI mark can be legitimately affixed on the product for combinations of OEM/vendor and VCCI member/non-VCCI member.
- A product is marketed by its original manufacturer in is own brand and by several vendors in their brand. In this case who is responsible for filing conformity verification report of the product?
- Suppose an original equipment manufacturer filed report of conformity verification that includes descriptions of vendors who market the same equipment in their brand. Now question is, do you allow one of the vendors to submit report of conformity verification (Add/Modify) for addition of a type?
- I submitted report of conformity verification on a product we market with our own brand. Then it so happened that our client wants us to deliver the product for them to market with their brand. Is it alright if I submit report of conformity verification (Add/Modify) for additional brand/type name?
- Is it possible to submit report of 1 verification for the following four models in a single paperwork?
(1) They are the same product although model names are different
(2) Filing paperwork is to be done by company A
Original Equipment Mfr Supplier Company A Company B Model A-01 Model B-01 Model A-02 Model B-02
- I have a product to file conformity verification report on. On the back panel of this product there is a name of the original equipment manufacture and on the front panel there is a brand of a supplier of the product. Is the vendor required to be a member of VCCI?