02 Company Name Change, Separation and Merger etc.
Please click a question to see the answer.
- We are planning to establish a company which will take over a part of our business. This new company will continue manufacturing some of our products. For the time being we will keep selling our products manufactured by the new company under our conventional brand name. However, it is our intention to change the brand name to that of the new company after a certain transition period. The new company will also join VCCI, but I do not know how to transfer our report of conformity verification filed to VCCI to the new company. Please advice.
- The company to which we supply OEM products has changed their name. How should we report this change?
- We established a new Company B by splitting Company A which is a VCCI regular member. Company B continues manufacturing of Company A’s product marketed under Company A’s brand. There is no change in type/model of the product from those filed to VCCI before. Now our question is, do we need paperwork for the changed circumstance? Also, is it possible for the new company to be a member of VCCI before its foundation?
- Do we need to resubmit report of conformity verification on a product of our company when our company changed the company name? Model/type etc. of the product remain unchanged.
- We have the following three questions regarding products our company started manufacturing and marketing before we become a VCCI member.
- When our company joined VCCI do we need to submit report of conformity verification on those products for us to continuously distribute them in the market?
- Suppose we submit report of conformity verification on those products, from what point of time shall we affix the VCCI mark on the products?
- Suppose those products failed conformity verification testing based on Normative Annex 1 Technical Requirements, what shall we do?